First Annual Talent of Tomorrow Award!
1st Annual Talent for Tomorrow Award
To Be Presented at SEMA 2022
The founding partners of Operative Talent, BASF, CREF, and KTL Restorations, are proud to present the first annual "Talent for Tomorrow" award. This award, designed and created by Chrome Domz, will be presented to either an individual or a team of individuals, under the age of 24, with a vehicle on display at SEMA 2022 in Las Vegas, NV. The recipient of this award must demonstrate great leadership, commitment, and hard-driven determination. Representatives of the founding partners of Operative Talent will be evaluating these young individuals on the show floor at SEMA beginning Tuesday, November 1st through the morning of Thursday, November 3rd. The winner will be announced on Thursday, November 3rd at 3:00 PM at Booth V033 (Outside Central Hall), where the Talent build will be on display. Each nominee will be invited to attend the award ceremony.
Criteria for the Talent for Tomorrow Award
Each nominated candidate will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Must have a vehicle on display at SEMA (no restrictions on paint brand used)
- Overall vehicle presentation - focus on fit and finish
- Nominees may remain eligible for other awards he/she may be competing for
- Award winner can be either an individual or a team of individuals (all must be under the age of 24)
- Nominees must provide a thorough explanation of the work that has been completed on their build
Scan the QR Code below, or Click Here to apply today!